Now that summer is winding down, are you looking to get back into a regular skin care routine? After all of the sun and fun in the summer, It is common for people to see pigmentation problems and dry dull skin as a result of sun exposure and a more relaxed skin care routine. What is the best way to get real, noticeable results? Work on those good skin care habits!
What do good habits look like according to the AM aestheticians?
1. Work on your skin care every day – don’t skip your regimen! Your aesthetician can help you design a product regimen to help you meet your goals and your lifestyle. But you have to make the commitment every day to see those results.
2. Have treatments on a regular basis. Treatments in the office are a chance to boost your results and bring you even closer to your skin care goals. Regular treatments can minimize breakouts, reduce pigmentation, and improve fine lines and wrinkles. Work with your aesthetician to select the best treatment program for you. We have a variety of choices and the ability to customize treatments for everyone!
3. Speak up. If something isn’t working for you, don’t be afraid to bring it up to your aesthetician. This way, we can make changes to your at-home regimen or treatment plan and if needed coach you through some normal side-effects, such as peeling or redness.
If you’re ready to commit to good skin care habits for the fall, we have just the thing to help you achieve those real results! Purchase any package of in-office treatments, and receive a SkinMedica Travel Set for free! This set includes 4 incredible deluxe trial sizes including:
- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
- HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator
- Lytera 2.0
- Total Defense + Repair Sunscreen
Call and schedule your next visit with your AM aesthetician to get planning, and one step closer to healthier skin!