SkinPen – Microneedling
Microneedling is an innovative technology that rejuvenates the skin, improves the texture and firmness of the skin, as well reduces the appearance of scars, pore size, and stretch marks. A device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin. This process, which is also known as collagen induction therapy, generates visible results with no significant downtime.At AM, we use the distinctive, blue Bellus Medical SkinPen® for all of our microneedling procedures.
What to expect with SkinPen® Microneedling:
- A comfortable procedure – our Aesthetic professionals will make sure you are as comfortable as possible during the procedure.
- A short procedure time – the procedure takes less then one hour.
- A mild sensation – most of our patients report feeling a slight vibration during the procedure.
- Slightly pink to red skin – your skin may look and feel like you have a slight sunburn immediately after the procedure.
- Beautiful results – including smoother, brighter, more youthful looking skin in just a few days after your first treatment!
We recommend a series of SkinPen® microneedling treatments in combination with your customized skin care program for optimal results.
$400 per treatment | Package of 3 $1050 ($150 savings) | Package includes post-care products
Microneedling with PRP
Microneedling can also be done with the addition of Platelet Rich Plasma, or PRP for more intensive anti-aging results. This treatment is also beneficial for acne scarring, stretch marks, and scars from injuries, burns or surgery. Microneedling with PRP utilizes the patient’s own plasma in addition to the collagen-boosting effects of the Skin Pen treatment. PRP is a source of growth factors that further stimulate the skin’s repair mechanism, along with nutrients and anti-inflammatory effects that promote healing. Platelet rich plasma can also be used to treat hair loss in some patients. Click here to learn more.
This non-surgical rejuvenation can be done during a visit to our Lambertville, MI office and requires several treatments for best results. Many patients benefit from a series of 3 treatments, however your AM aesthetician will make a recommendation based on each patient’s needs.
$600 per treatment | Package of 3 $1500 | Package includes post-care products